Sunday, January 23, 2011

What Ive learned

I was very excited to take the class having been recommended to take it by players on my team. I knew from the moment that I walked in and found Professor Rood writing in spanish on the board the first day of class that I was going to enjoy it. I have learned that communication is the key to being a human being. It is what separates us from other mammals though they have their own forms of communication, humans are on a completely different level. We noticed how hard it would be to communicate with each other if we didnt have words when we had to attempt to "charade" our way into our groups head and make them figure out what we are thinking. Who knows where we would be without communication. It is the most vital aspect of being a human and we need to cherish this. It allows us to connect with other and interact everyday. I really enjoyed the charades game because it really made us think about how difficult it could be if we had to do that every time we wanted to talk to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment